In case this is the first time you read me, Qi (pronounced chee and sometimes spelled Chi) is vital energy, and it flows within your body, around your body and throughout the whole universe.
When we work with your inner or internal Qi we use techniques like traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, or qigong. When we work with your external Qi we use techniques like feng shui.
Qi is Qi so your inner Qi has the power to affect your external Qi and your external Qi has the power to affect your inner Qi.
What’s more, you external Qi, which is the Qi in your surrounding environment, is one of the major causes of inner Qi blockages, so it is one of the major causes of mental, emotional, and physical sickness because all of them originate as inner Qi blockages.
When Qi flows harmoniously within your body and around you, there is health, happiness, and success. When Qi doesn’t flow well it triggers sickness, sadness, and misfortune.
Qi is affected by invisible environmental forces that are studied through the art and science of feng shui.
To contribute to the harmonious internal and external Qi flow during the year of the Tiger 2022, which starts on February 4th, 2022, and be in the path of health, happiness, and success, use your environment according to the feng shui recommendations that follow.
Feng shui is about location, direction and time for this reason the best feng shui practice is to locate yourself in the place where there is favorable Qi or to do what is favorable to be done in the place where you are at.
During the year of the Tiger 2022 the best places to be, are North, Northeast, Northwest, and South. This applies to your residence and to your place of work.
To find those places, superimpose a 3x3 grid on your floor plan and determine its orientation with a compass (you may use an app on your mobile phone) as follows:
Go to the center of the house, apartment, or office, hold a compass in your hands pointing towards any direction and stay still until the compass stops moving. Mark that direction on the corresponding box and then label the other boxes accordingly.
Northeast and South are good to be used if you are interested in feng shui for prosperity:
- If you are looking for cash, for instance if you want more sales, locate yourself in the Northeast.
- If you want to improve your return on investments and/or have access to more investment opportunities, locate yourself in the South.
North is the place to be if you want access to helpful people like mentors or advisors, or even if you need to find a good doctor, or if you need to fix legal problems. This is also the place to be if you are planning to start a new business but make sure the new business is in a thriving industry, locating yourself in the North is not enough to revive an industry.
In any case, take action to reach your goals because feng shui creates opportunity but it is your responsibility to turn those opportunities into actual gains.
If you are not interested in feng shui for prosperity, but you are interested in feng shui for health, you could stay in the Northwest sector of the property, but you should complement your stay in that location practicing Qigong to make sure your inner energy flows.
If what you want is feng shui for love, the place to be is Southeast. This is also a good location to enhance all your personal relations, even the business ones, including increasing your number of clients. For instance, if you want to increase sales but you don’t have any clients, it would be better to locate yourself in this sector for some time until you get some prospects and then locate yourself in the Norhteast to close sales.
Locating yourself in the Southeast is also favorable to reach academic achievements or to meditate and turn your knowledge into business skills.
The worse sector of the year is the Center, so keep it quiet and place heavy metal objects in that location.
Another sector that is not so favorable is the Southwest. Staying there could cause illness and with the pandemic still around, it is better to avoid it, or to follow these recommendations:
- If you don’t have any other place to stay, diminish the strength of the unfavorable energy placing heavy metal objects in that location.
- If your main door is in that sector and you don’t have any other doors to enter your place, divert the energy: locate a screen right inside the door to force you, your family members, your visitors, and the flow of Qi to go to the South before going around the rest of the place.
East and West are not so favorable either because they could cause arguments and discord, however, you may use them as follows:
- Locate yourself in the East if you want to shake up your life and reach any type of transformation, or if you need courage to act and reach your goals. It might be painful but at the end you will become a better self.
- Locate yourself in the West if you want to improve your communication skills. Unfortunately, you could go through verbal disagreements, and you could also have some losses (beware thieves) but you will get your message across.
Follow my recommendations and make the year of the Tiger 2022 a year of health, happiness, and prosperity... It's never too late to start!
Help yourself practicing The Five Morning Habitrs to Win the Day!