Did you read my previous article?
Did you read that we are energy beings and any physical, mental, or emotional discomfort, sickness, or pain is due to an energy blockage?
Now I want to let you know you that emotions are the major cause of energy blockages. Emotions are not bad, but we must keep them under control.
From the traditional Chinese medicine perspective, emotions are connected to all major organs of the body, this is why:
- If you tend to feel sad, eventually you will start suffering from your lungs
- If you are always angry, eventually you will start suffering from the liver
- If you are always worried, eventually you will start suffering from the stomach
- If you often feel hate, eventually you could suffer from the heart
- If you live in fear, eventually you could suffer from your kidneys
When we look at our emotional life, we can see that we tend to bounce from one state of being to another: one day we are happy, the next day we are sad; one day we are excited, the next day we are worried.
Our emotional state is easily influenced by external circumstances that we often cannot control, and most of us are much more sensitive to negative influences than to positive ones.
Therefore, it is important that we do something every day to proactively control our emotions and thus balance our lives.
If you do not know how to achieve this, I invite you to start including in your life five habits that will help you. CLICK HERE to get them.
Did you like what you read? Follow us on LinkedIn