If you read my article on compatibility of natal charts published to celebrate Valentine’s, you should know by now if your relationship with your significant other is based on true love, commitment or sex. Hopefully it is based on true love but if it isn’t don’t panic, there are lasting relationships based on commitment and/or sex and many of them feel like love anyways.
In any case, your relationship should fall into at least one of these three categories (love, commitment or sex) or maybe you are one of the lucky ones that enjoys the blessings of all categories. Nevertheless, more important than finding out the category, it is to find out how to make the relationship fulfilling and lasting because even true love can break.
So how do you do that? How do you keep it alive? As usual, there are various layers to fully unveil the issue. I’m going to explain you an easy but powerful one:
1. Go to my BaZi Calculator and plot your significant other’s natal chart, if you don’t have the time of birth, in this case it is OK, you may skip that step.
2. Once you have his/her birth chart, determine the major hidden stem (element) in his/her relationship palace, which is the bottom element on his/her day of birth. If there is more than one element in that location as shown on the picture below, choose the most prominent one.
3. That stem has some attributes, if you continue to display those attributes you will keep alive his/her interest on you.
4. Check out below the attributes that each element implies, which are the attributes that you have to display:
· Yang Wood: Be reliable. If you fail to pass the reliability test he/she will lose interest.
· Yin wood: Communication is the key. If you don’t communicate well he/she will not find you attractive.
· Yang fire: He/she expects you to help others and contribute to their success so don’t stop doing it.
· Yin fire: Be romantic, plan nice set ups, say sweet things.
· Yang earth: He/she looks for security, give him/her the impression that you won't disappear.
· Yin earth: Show yourself resourceful, show him/her that you have a lot of information, you are a smart person and you also have a lot connections.
· Yang metal: Say good things about him/her, show him/her your loyalty, faithfulness and consistency.
· Yin metal: She/he expects you to be funny, to smile and to entertain him/her.
· Yang water: Show him/her your ability to manage money, or manage yourself, be systematic and organized and at the same time be a little adventurous.
· Yin water: Be feeling oriented, be sensual, tender and sensible.
If in addition to displaying the attributes that the element in your partner’s relationship palace calls you to display, you have that element in any place of your birth chart: Bingo! That is a great affinity sign.
5. Ask him/her to follow the same process to find out the attributes that he/she needs to display to keep your interest alive as well because it “takes two to tango”. #Love #EndlessLove #Happiness